Weekly Classic Planner January - June 2017 / A5
The Weekly Classic Planner is now available in a downloadable A5 format!
The Classic Planner is a clean and simple planner that encourages you to put the focus on the important stuff. It's minimal design allows it to be flexible and adaptable to your needs no matter where life takes you.
We're inspired to live intentionally. To live with purpose and gratitude. To realistically plan our days so we can live our lives.
The Weekly Classic Planner download covers 6 months (January - June 2017). July - December 2017 will be available late Winter / early Spring.
- Download includes the Weekly Classic Planner in our classic, minimal style
- A5 size to fit in your planning binders if desired
- All text is in shades of grey for easy reading
- Crop marks included
- 2017 and 2018 yearly calendars
- Year at a glance pages (January - June at the front of the planner so you can plan ahead while waiting for the year to start and July - December at the back of the planner so you can note upcoming events)
- Dated monthly calendars running Sunday - Saturday that feature the previous and upcoming months as well as a notes section.
- Holidays noted on the monthly calendars.
- Monthly tabs as well as a tab placement printable to ensure your tabs end up evenly spaced.
- Dated weekly pages that featuring a vertical format and run Monday - Sunday so that your weekend stays together. Each weekly spread also features three boxes to note weekly thoughts or tasks as well as a notes section running along the bottom of the spread. This planner is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your life. Whether use these boxes to plan suppers, journal, record work assignments, chores or something else entirely... these boxes will be a workhorse.
- Roomy inside margins so you have space to punch holes or bind your planner
- Printing and assembly instructions available here
Please note that there are a couple of differences between the Weekly Classic Planner download and the physical version in the shop. Firstly, the download does NOT include weekly quotes while the physical version does. Secondly, the blueprint pages are a separate download but are included in the physical planner. We did this so that you could print out as many of those as you like and place them at any point in your planner. Lastly, the size difference. The download is available in an A5 size. If you feel you need more room than that for a vertical layout then the larger size of the physical Classic Planner may better suit your needs.
* Please note // this is a digital item. Nothing will be shipped to you. Due to the nature of this product there will be no refunds so please read the description carefully.